Kitchen exhaust air units from Fischbach with with Disc-Rotor Motor / EC Disc-Rotor-Motor which is separated from the air flow and in compliance with the current VDI guidelines, are used when high volume flows and easy maintenance and cleaning are required. Due to the strong aluminum frame construction with 40mm insulation and the Fischbach with Disc-Rotor Motor / EC Disc-Rotor-Motor, high efficiency will be achieved in addition to a significant low sound level.
Easy to clean, energy-efficient, quick assembly and simple maintenance.
max. air stream: 16.200m³/h
FISCHBACH-thermal exhaust unit with freewheeling impeller with backward curved blades and external IEC standard motor.
Casing steel-galvanized frame construction from robust Aluminium Profiles, with plastic corner pieces and removable casing panels with P.V.C. frame, in double skin construction 41 mm deep. Insulation of mineral fibre, not flammable, with high thermal resistance and high acoustic insulation value.
- discharge temperature up to 100°C
- protection type IP 54 / EC-Motor IP65
- single inlet, with external Motor / EC Disc-Rotor-Motor
- 4 poles, 230V/400V/50Hz/60Hz
- with Fischbach EC-Controller IP54 / Frequency Inverter IP66 (EC-Motor)
- adjustable by 0-10 Volts or controllable 0- 100% by voltage (standard motor)
- insulation class F (155°) according to VDE 0530
- ErP conformity
- bearings maintenance-free
- user defined mounting position
- several discharge directions
- multi-functional applicable
Supplementary products for series FMBT-EC:
- Setpoint-Adjuster 0-10V Type: HF10 IP66 with toggle selector switch 0-I
- Filter module with up to 3 pre-filter sections (on request)
- Weather protection roof, transition pieces, damper, flexible connections
Download material for the Freewheeling impellers FMBT Series
Product table of the Freewheeling impellers FMBT Series
|FMBT 400 E-K2|
|FMBT 400 D-K2|
|FMBT 450 E-K2|
|FMBT 450 D-K2|
|FMBT 500 D-K2|
|FMBT 560 D-K2|
|FMBT 630 D-K2|
Product table of the Freewheeling impellers FMBT-EC Series