Axial Fans – A/AW Series
Fischbach axial fans are used when larger volume flows have to be promoted with lower pressure increases. In addition to the application for ventilation of buildings or as duct fan, axial fans are used for cooling (automotive and food industry) and smoke removal (garage ventilation, industrial exhaust air).
- FISCHBACH-AXIAL-FAN with internal FISCHBACH-Disc Rotor Motor
- 4 poles, 230V/400V/50Hz/60Hz
- 0…100% adjustable by voltage
- insulation class F (155°) according to VDE 0530
- Motor protection class IP65 (electrical part) according to DIN 40050 with CE sign
The internal fan assembly has been dynamic balanced according to ISO 1940 part 1 up to grade Q1.
The FISCHBACH disc rotor motor is protected against overheating by a thermal contact.
The maximum permissible ambient temperature is up to 80°C.
FISCHBACH-AXIAL-FANS (standard series) technical performances: air volume up to 18.000m³/h; statical pressure up to 200 Pa.
Long-life ball bearings, maintenance free (with long-life lubrication), impellers made of plastic (AW) or Aluminium pressure diecast (A), low sound level, cost saving, easy mounting in any plane possible.
Download material of the Axial Fans – A/AW Series
- Assignment of Speed Controllers
- Diagram Overview AW
- Dimension, 2 round wall frames
- Dimension, round wall frame
- Dimension, square wall frame
- Sound Data AW
Product table of the Fischbach Axial Fans – A/AW Series
|AW 315/E 15||230V|
|AW 350/E 15||230V|
|AW 420/E 15||230V|
|AW 500/E 35||230V|
|AW 560/E 65||230V|
|AW 630/D 850||400V|