The FISCHBACH COMPACT FAN are the result of a 50-year-experience and first in performance and operation as a result of continuous improvement research and development.
Centrifugal Fans for high quality ventilation
- protection class IP 65 standard
- insulation class F (T=155°)
- 0-100% speed controllable by voltage or by EC-Controller 0-10 Volts.
- thermal overload protection by integrated thermal contact
- high working temperature: up to 80/100°C
- very compact construction – internal motor
- vibration free by static/dynamic balance (up to grade Q1), according to ISO 1940, part 1
- mounting in every desired position
- air volume up to 25.000 m³/h with forward curved blades, 40.000 m³/h with backward curved blades and pressure up to 2000 Pa (at 50 Hz)
- steep pressure/volume performance characteristic
- he Fischbach Disc-Rotor-Motor / EC Disc-Rotor-Motor adjusts its power to the operating point pressure/air flow volume
- customer requirement – special motor voltage, -frequency, dimensions, etc.
- compact fan „superflat“, single inlet with a depth of 150 mm up to 200 mm
Further Information here as PDF: Fischbach Centrifugal Fans